Search NCM - MERCOSUR Common Nomenclature
For more information on the NCM,
Search by code
Search by word
Select the desired product in the list below.
Note: A code with the prefix “00” relating to classification of services, is not part of the MERCOSUR Common Nomenclature (NCM). Such codes are generated by the Ministry of External Relations for use on this site merely to enable registration of exporters of services.
Back to the chapters list
- RESIDUES AND WASTE FROM THE FOOD INDUSTRIES; PREPARED ANIMAL FODDER
- Flours, meals and pellets, of meat or meat offal, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates, unfit for human consumption; greaves.
- Flours, meals and pellets, of meat or meat offal; greaves
- Of meat
- Flours, meals and pellets, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates
- Of fish
- Bran, sharps and other residues, whether or not in the form of pellets, derived from the sifting, milling or other working of cereals or of leguminous plants.
- Of maize (corn)
- Of wheat
- Of other cereals
- Of leguminous plants
- Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues, beetpulp, bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture, brewing or distilling dregs and waste, whether or not in the form of pellets.
- Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues
- Beet-pulp, bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture
- Brewing or distilling dregs and waste
- Oil-cake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of soyabean oil.
- Flours and pellets
- Oil-cake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of ground-nut oil
- Oil-cake and other solid residues, whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils, other than those of heading 23.04 or 23.05.
- Of cotton seeds
- Of linseed
- Of sunflower seeds
- Oil-cake, flours and pellets
- Of rape or colza seeds :
- Of low erucic acid rape or colza seeds
- Of coconut or copra
- Of palm nuts or kernels
- Oilcake and other solid residues, resulting from the extraction of vegetable fats or oils, nesi
- Wine lees; argol
- Vegetable materials and vegetable waste, vegetable residues and by-products, whether or not in the form of pellets, of a kind used in animal feeding, not elsewhere specified or included
- Preparations of a kind used in animal feeding.
- Dog or cat food, put up for retail sale
- Preparations designed to provide the animal with all the nutrient elements required to ensure a rational and balanced daily diet (complete feeds)
- Preparations with a basis of iodized salt, bone meal, shell meal, copper and cobalt
- Cookies and biscuits
- Preparations containing diclazuril
- Preparations with a percentage of ractopamine chloridrate equal or exceeding 2%, in weight, of soy sharps
- Preparations containing xylanase and beta-glucanase with support from wheat flour