Search NCM - MERCOSUR Common Nomenclature
For more information on the NCM,
Search by code
Search by word
Select the desired product in the list below.
Note: A code with the prefix “00” relating to classification of services, is not part of the MERCOSUR Common Nomenclature (NCM). Such codes are generated by the Ministry of External Relations for use on this site merely to enable registration of exporters of services.
Back to the chapters list
- MISCELLANEOUS ARTICLES OF BASE METAL
- Padlocks and locks (key, combination or electrically operated), of base metal; clasps and frames with clasps, incorporating locks, of base metal; keys for any of the foregoing articles, of base metal.
- Locks of a kind used for motor vehicles
- Locks of a kind used for furniture
- Other locks
- Clasps and frames with clasps, incorporating locks
- Keys presented separately
- Base metal mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for furniture, doors, staircases, windows, blinds, coachwork, saddlery, trunks, chests, caskets or the like; base metal hat-racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar fixtures; castors with mountings of base metal; automatic door closers of base metal:
- Other mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for motor vehicles
- Other mountings, fittings and similar articles :
- Suitable for buildings
- Other, suitable for furniture
- Hat-racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar fixtures
- Automatic door closers
- Armoured or reinforced safes, strong-boxes and doors and safe deposit lockers for strongrooms, cash or deed boxes and the like, of base metal
- Filing cabinets, card-index cabinets, paper trays, paper rests, pen trays, office-stamp stands and similar office or desk equipment, of base metal, other than office furniture of heading 9403
- Fittings for loose-leaf binders or files, letter clips, letter corners, paper clips, indexing tags and similar office articles, of base metal; staples in strips (for example, for offices, upholstery, packaging), of base metal.
- Fittings for loose-leaf binders or files
- Staples in strips
- Other, including parts
- Bells, gongs and the like, non-electric, of base metal; statuettes and other ornaments, of base metal; photograph, picture or similar frames, of base metal; mirrors of base metal.
- Bells, gongs and the like
- Statuettes and other ornaments :
- Plated with precious metal
- Photograph, picture or similar frames, mirrors
- Flexible tubing of base metal, with or without fittings.
- Of iron or steel
- Of a kind used in offshore oil or gas installations, comprising pliable steel layers and plastic layers, of an internal diameter exceeding 254 mm
- Of other base metal
- Clasps, frames with clasps, buckles, buckle -clasps, hooks, eyes, eyelets and the like, of base metal, of a kind used for clothing, footwear, awnings, handbags, travel goods or other made up articles; tubular or bifurcated rivets, of base metal; beads and spangles, of base metal.
- Hooks, eyes and eyelets
- Tubular or bifurcated rivets
- Other, including parts
- Beads and spangles
- Stoppers, caps and lids (including crown corks, screw caps and pouring stoppers), capsules for bottles, threaded bungs, bung covers, seals and other packing accessories, of base metal.
- Crown corks
- Sign-plates, name-plates, address-plates and similar plates, numbers, letters and other symbols, of base metal, excluding those of heading 9405
- Wire, rods, tubes, plates, electrodes and similar products, of base metal or of metal carbides, coated or cored with flux material, of a kind used for soldering, brazing, welding or deposition of metal or of metal carbides; wire and rods, of agglomerated base metal powder, used for metal spraying.
- Coated electrodes of base metal, for electric arc-welding
- Cored wire of base metal, for electric arc-welding
- Coated rods and cored wire, of base metal, for soldering, brazing or welding by flame